Why Do We Do What We Do?
“…What has kept me here for 20 years is the amazing families and children that I work with, and the staff gives 110% every moment of every day. Their heart is in what they do, and every single day, they amaze me. As you spend time with the families and children, you realize we have more in common than we have differences, and we have more abilities than disabilities. That’s true of all of us.” -LeAnn Massey, Executive Director
Meet Our Child Care Staff:
We have more than 30 Child Care Specialists, the lucky ones who have the opportunity to form friendships with each individual child who comes through our door. Our Child Care Specialists complete many levels of specialized training to ensure they are always equipped to provide the utmost quality care.
Click here to apply for our Child Care Specialist position.
Meet Our Administrative Team:
Meet Our Board of Directors:
“The Respite Care Board of Directors is a group of community volunteers committed to provide leadership, support, direction and community awareness for Respite Care, Inc. The board members are dedicated to ensuring that Respite Care, Inc. continues to provide quality care for children with special needs and respite for their families.”
- Russell Baker, Vice President/Principal Cushman & Wakefield, terms 2013-2016, 2016-2019
- Michael Bellus, Branch President Bank of Colorado, term 2016-2019
- Larry Brazil, Retired President/CEO Riverside Technology, term 2019-2022
- Chrissy Caesar, Office Support Specialist Wild Rock PR, term 2019-2022
- Grant Calhoun, Assistant Legal Counsel Office of the General Counsel, CSU, terms 2014-2017, 2017 – 2020
- Sara Coutts, Preconstruction Manager – Neenan Archistruction, terms 2014-2017, 2017-2020
- Valerie Embry, Retired University of Colorado Professor, term 2017-2020
- Ann Hood, Parent and Information & Technology Services City of Ft Collins, terms 2015-2016, 2016-2019
- Marcie Kay, Volunteer, terms 2015-2018, 2018-2021
- Mark Kenning, Retired Entrepreneur, terms 2015-2018, 2018-2021
- Jennifer Lopez, Parent and Owner Swallowtail Foods, LLC, terms 2014-2017, 2017-2020
- Terry McNeal, Retired Realtor and Volunteer, terms 2015-2018, 2018-2021
- Clay Olson, Executive Director Global View Capital Advisors, term 2019-2022
- Carrie Pelton, Director of Engineering – Broadcom, term 2018-2021
- Lisa Stenzel, Entrepreneur & Business Owner – Emmadity Inc., term 2017-2020
- Darcie Votipka, Director of Student Services Poudre School District, terms 2014-2017, 2017-2020