Why Do We Do What We Do?
“…What has kept me here for 20 years is the amazing families and children that I work with, and the staff gives 110% every moment of every day. Their heart is in what they do, and every single day, they amaze me. As you spend time with the families and children, you realize we have more in common than we have differences, and we have more abilities than disabilities. That’s true of all of us.” -LeAnn Massey, Executive Director
Meet Our Child Care Staff:
Our Child Care Specialists are the lucky ones who have the oportunity to form friendships with each individual child who comes through our door. Our Child Care Specialists complete many levels of specialized training to ensure they are always equipped to provide the utmost quality care.
Click here to apply for our Child Care Specialist position.
Meet Our Team:
Meet Our Board of Directors:
“The Respite Care Board of Directors is a group of community volunteers committed to provide leadership, support, direction and community awareness for Respite Care, Inc. The board members are dedicated to ensuring that Respite Care, Inc. continues to provide quality care for children with special needs and respite for their families.”
- Russell Baker, Vice President/Principal Cushman & Wakefield, 2016-2019
- Michael Bellus, Branch President Bank of Colorado, 2016-2019
- Grant Calhoun, Assistant Legal Counsel Office of the General Counsel, CSU, 2014-2017
- Sara Coutts, Preconstruction Manager The Neenan Company, 2014-2017
- Valerie Embry, Retired University of Colorado Professor, 2017-2020
- Ann Hood, Parent and Information & Technology Services City of Ft Collins, 2015-2016, 2016-2019
- Jen Houska, Entrepreneur Houska Automotive, 2012-2015, 2016-2019
- Marcie Kay, Volunteer, 2015-2018
- Mark Kenning, Retired Entrepreneur, 2015-2018
- Jennifer Lopez, Parent and Owner Swallowtail Foods, LLC, 2014-2017
- Terry McNeal, Retired Realtor The Group Inc, 2015-2018
- Ryan Sahd, Senior Vice President-Northern CO FirstBank, 2016-2019
- Annah Schnaitter, Licensed Professional Counselor Wholeness Center, 2012-2015, 2016-2019
- Lisa Stenzel, Entrepreneur & Business Owner, 2017-2020
- Anne Tynan, Volunteer, 2015-2018
- Darcie Votipka, Director of Student Services Poudre School District, 2014-2017